<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


UCKING

Thursday, December 01, 2005 @ 1:42 PM

OHMYFUCKINGGOD.
:D
its like six am already.
I HAVEN'T SLEEP.
whats wrong with me.

Today went to bathe
and when washed my hair..
had trouble breathing and somehow
tear! :(
was feeling so bad !
i was panting real badly and suspected
that my astma came back!
ohgod-
and yes, i jsut washed off the shampoo
and ran outta the toliet!
Obviously with my clothes on then.

:D
sucha relief.
DID I MENTION I ALMOST FAINT?
my vision was blurred in the toliet.
the feeling of knowing you're gonna faint
soon is such a torture.
:(
it makes you feel scared and worried.
OHGOD,again.
so when i got out, i immediately sat on a
chair..tried to get my breathe back
and lie my head on the table.
i look dead then.
like duh.
:(

but i didnt want my parents to knw.
so had to fake a smile.
:(( but im scared!
cause afternoon went macdonalds
to eat, my back was throbbing pain.
WHICH WAS LIKE OMFG , again.
okayoaky, today sucked big time.
december first- now is reckoned
as adeline's suay-est scary day.
OHNO.
its gonna rain, should i maple or not?
my dad will be waking up in an hour at 7?
:(
nahh. im gonna maple.
BYE PEOPLE!
<333.

today i loved dora tracey
eileen zhide(cause of milk) aaron
MOSTEST TODAY!
wheee.